Monday, April 11, 2011

Great News!!

Okay so some of you may or may not know but right now I work for Teavana. It is an awesome store where we sell almost 100 types of loose leaf tea, and tons of tea related things. Right now I am only a team member, but recently a store management position has opened up in Seattle, WA. After visiting the city, the local Teavana, and the campus where I could potentially complete my MBA program, I decided I would be more than happy to let Seattle be a place I called home for awhile. I sent in my resume for the store manager position this past Friday. Well its only Monday and I have already received a very positive email from corporate letting me know that Seattle's regional manager would be contacting me for an interview very shortly. I am beyond ecstatic for this opportunity. I have found a company I love working for, a beautiful city and a possible chance to put my college degree to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment